I was having severe stutters and extremely low FPS with my crossfire setup. Creating a custom crossfire profile greatly improved this to the levels before the patch or even better! I am using 12.4 drivers with the latest CAP.
With this tweak I am seeing ~75% improvement in FPS and a significant reduction of stuttering!
1. Open CCC, click on 3D Application Settings, and scroll down to the section called “AMD CrossFire Mode for 3D Applications”. Select option: “Use AMD Pre-defined Profile”.
2. SelectLostPlanetDx10.exe application profile.
3. Scroll back up to the top of the Application Profiles section and click <<New Application>> and Save.
4. Find COD folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover” and open Launcher.exe.
5. The new profile will look like this. (It may help to reboot.)